Do you know someone who is a health nut and you never know what to gift them? Well here are some of my favorite products for both men and women! These are perfect for Christmas, birthdays, or any holiday!
This is not a sponsored post, these are products that I, or someone I know, truly stand by and love! However, there are affiliate links within this post that I could receive a small commission on if you purchase through these links. I would appreciate it if you purchased through these links for it is how I keep my content free for all readers. Thank you.
All of these gifts are linked to items on Amazon. In your gift giving process, try to cut down some waste and follow these steps to order more sustainably on Amazon!
Gaiam Yoga Mat
- A good yoga mat is nice for everyone whether it’s actually taken to yoga or it is used more for stretching and circuits at home. A fun, high-quality yoga mat is always nice to have around. It may be a little big to fit in a stocking but it is a great gift at a great price point.
Blender Bottle Protein Shaker
- Perfect for hassle free post and pre workout protein shakes! The little mixer inside helps you never to have to stir your shake again. A staple in many health guru’s cabinets.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- This one is SO much fun! It is a water bottle with a place to put your lemons, cucumbers or other fruits to infuse your water. This is a way to flavor water and get tons of nutrients. I LOVE this gift idea.
FlipBelt Workout Belt
- A perfectly handy belt for your runner friend to keep phone, keys, or anything they want to bring and not carry. These are newer on the market and are such a practical gift that some people might say they do not need to buy for themselves but would love.
Access to Beachbody on Demand
- Beachbody on Demand is like the Netflix of workouts! There are hundreds of workout programs, meal recipes, and workout tips. Get access to programs like Bodybeast, P90X, Country Dance, Yoga Flow and so many more. It is a great resource to switch up your workouts and kickstart the new year.
- Everybody can use a set of these for at-home workouts. This set comes in 5 different weights and a little bag to keep them in.
BeatsX Wireless Earbuds
- These earbuds have great sound quality and stay in your ear through all bicep curls, burpees, and long distance runs. They block out outside noise and make you feel like you’re at a personal concert. It is so nice to not have a cord connected from your ear to your phone while working out. Definitely, a must have in the gym or at home.
Adjustable Free Weight Set
- Somebody just getting into working out may not have an at home weight set! Bring the gym to your house by buying this set. For more compact free weights, check this set out!
Stationary Bike Trainer
- A gift idea for the at home worker-outer to add some variety to their cardio and interval training. It is low impact on joints and very versatile. You can choose to go as hard or as easy as you would like. A great way to get a sweaty, cardio workout in without leaving your house.
FitBit Alta HR or Ionic Smartwatch
- FitBit does a great job with creating a working out community for you to take with you anywhere. Their app gives you so much data on your heart rate, your sleep patterns, and your workout. I personally like the Alta HR for its small size and simple features but for those of you who want all the new technology, the Ionic Smartwatch will be for you! It is water resistant, has GPS tracking and personal coaching right on your watch. FitBits make getting your daily step goals more attainable and competitive within the app. They are high quality and have so many options for styles and features.
I hope you find these ideas helpful for your gift giving season! As always, if you have any questions about products or have suggestions, feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com.
More Gift Guides:
- Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Zero Waste, Sustainable Living Friend!
- Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Outdoors(wo)man!
MMMM Must make these balls!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You will not be disappointed!
LikeLiked by 1 person