It was late one Friday night and I was just a littttle hungry. I walked into the kitchen and saw a small stack of bananas that looked like they could use a home either in a smoothie, my freezer, or some bread. Bread didn’t sound super appealing so I decided to make some impromptu banana muffins instead. But not just regular banana muffins, these are healthy and protein-packed banana muffins. Enjoy the deliciousness of this muffin recipe.
Gluten free. Easily made vegan. Customizable. Healthy. Protein Source. Easy to Make.
Makes 20 mini muffins
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs (Can be made flax eggs to make it vegan)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put all ingredients in a blender, food processor, or mixing bowl and blend until smooth
- Add to greased muffin tin and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle dark chocolate on the top to add a little pizzaz
- You’re done! Easy Peasy! Now try to hold yourself back from eating the whole pan.
Check out these other healthy recipes:
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Streusel
- How to Make Homemade No Bake Granola Bars + My Favorite Recipe
- Turmeric Golden Milk Latte