Who doesn’t love granola? This recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. It has a perfect sweetness and crunch. This granola can be made with any nuts or seeds you want to add, no grocery shopping needed. Healthy, easy to make, and super tasty.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and vegan friendly.
Feel free to substitute any nuts, seeds, or dried fruit!
There are affiliate links within this post that I could receive a small commission on if you purchase through these links. We would appreciate it if you purchased through these links for it is how we keep our content free for all readers. Thank you.
Honey Cinnamon and Spice Granola
Will make a quart sized mason jar full.
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup raw pecans
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put almonds, cashews, and pecans in a food processor to break into smaller pieces. Do not over blend.
- Heat coconut oil, honey (or maple syrup), cinnamon, and nutmeg in a pot for 3 minutes. Take off of heat and stir in vanilla and add salt.
- Add in chopped nuts and all seeds. Stir to coat.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (this type is compostable)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. For crunchier granola, broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add any fruit you would like, such as dried cranberries, raisins, or coconut flakes.
- Let sit for 20 minutes before putting in an airtight container. Will last for 2-3 weeks.
This granola is healthy and tasty! Plus, you can customize it to your liking. You won’t be disappointed. Let me know if you make it in the comments below! Enjoy 🙂
Check out these other Meatless Munchy Monday recipes:
- Recipe: Creamy Garlic Avocado Pasta Sauce
- Recipe: Turmeric Golden Milk Latte
- Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls