Coming from someone who needs a little something sweet after every meal, these are a lifesaver! These protein balls are something I always keep in the fridge instead of cookies or other treats.
There are affiliate links within this post that I could receive a small commission on if you purchase through these links. We would appreciate it if you purchased through these links for it is how we keep our content free for all readers. Thank you.
Healthy. Easy. On the go. Gluten Free. Scrumptious!
1 ball- 10g protein, 6g fat, 25g carbs
Makes 25 balls
- 1 cup natural peanut or almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 cups oatmeal- quick oats, steel cut, or slow cook
- 2-3 scoops of Chocolate or Vanilla Whey Protein
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ cup 65% cacao chips (optional)
- ¼ cup of coconut flakes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, it should be very thick and well combined
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place in an airtight container
- You’re done! Store in fridge or freezer depending on the texture you want!
These are a great, healthy dessert option instead of heading for the box of Oreos. They are dense, sweet and hold me over for awhile. Let me know if you try them out or make a variation of them, I’d love some new ideas!
Own Less. Live More. Love Lots. Explore.