There are so many products out there to improve someone’s health physically, emotionally, and mentally. Here are a few of my favorites that I would recommend for others!
This is not a sponsored post, these are products that I, or someone I know, truly stand by and love! However, there are affiliate links within this post that I could receive a small commission on if you purchase through these links. We would appreciate it if you purchased through these links for it is how we keep our content free for all readers. Thank you.
“Free Bread Platter” starts small (and cheap), “Appetizers” are something smaller yet substantial, and the “Entre” is a bigger gift! Can’t forget “Dessert”! It is a treat and the most expensive item on the list.
Free Bread Platter
- A good yoga mat is nice for everyone whether it’s actually taken to yoga or it is used more for stretching and circuits, a high quality yoga mat is always nice to have.
- Perfect for hassle free post workout protein shakes! The little mixer inside helps you never to have to stir your shake again!
- This is a new item that many people are getting into. It is a water bottle with a place to put your lemons, cucumbers or other fruits into your water without them free floating. Infused water is becoming so popular and research continues to get release about how good for you it is!
- A perfectly handy belt to wear running or to the gym to keep your keys, phones, etc. These are newer on the market and are such a practical gift that some people might say they do not need to buy for themselves but would love.
- Beachbody on Demand is like the Netflix of workouts! There are hundreds of workout programs, meal recipes, and workout tips. Get access to programs like Bodybeast, P9DX, T25, Insanity and so many more. It is a great resource to switch up your workout.
Subscription to Fabletics
- Fabletics is an exercise clothing subscription where you can buy women’s sportswear, footwear, and accessories. Once you pay the subscription you can buy these items at discounted prices. I do not personally have a subscription but I have heard great things! This is a fun gift that not everyone would buy for themselves and gives them the opportunity to pick out what they want!
- These are killer! A great ab workout to do at home! These Ab Carvers kill your core and are a fun new thing for a workout junkie to try!
- These earbuds have great sound quality and stay in your ear through all burpees and long distance runs. They block out outside noise and make you feel like you’re at a concert. It is so nice to not have a cord connected from your ear to your phone while working out. Definitely a must have in the gym
- Somebody just getting into working out may not have an at home weight set! This would be a perfect gift for people that enjoy free weights and want variety in their workouts. For more compact free weights, check this set out!
- A gift idea for the at home worker-outer to add some variety to their cardio and interval training! Spinning is a newer workout that people are really getting into! It is low impact on joints and very variable. You can choose to go as hard or as easy as you would like. A great way to get a sweaty, cardio workout in without leaving your house.
FitBit Alta HR or Ionic Smartwatch
- FitBit does a great job with creating a working out community for you to take with you anywhere. Their app gives you so much data on your heart rate, your sleep patterns, and your workout. I personally like the Alta HR for its small size and simple features but for those of you who want all the new technology, the Ionic Smartwatch will be for you! It is water resistant, has GPS tracking and personal coaching right on your watch. FitBits make getting your daily step goals more attainable and competitive within the app. They are high quality and have so many options for looks and mixture of features.
These are just some ideas for what you can buy this holiday or birthday season! None of these are sponsored items, they are true favorites in my collection or in the collection of people I trust. However, this post does include affiliate links that I could make a commission off of, this is how we keep all of the information free to our readers. We would greatly appreciate it if you purchased through these link! Thank you!
As always, if you have any questions about products or have suggestions, feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com.
Have a great day and happy gift giving!
Own Less. Live More. Love Lots. Explore.